For the latest from the pitch sign up for our football newsletter
A tweet from the official Twitter account of Mino Raiola has told followers that the super agent is not dead but annoyed following false rumours over his passing on Thursday.
The account wrote: "Current health status for the ones wondering: p***** off second time in 4 months they kill me. Seem also able to resuscitate."
Raiola, who made his name as the most recognisable agent on the planet thanks to his work with Pavel Nedved, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Erling Haaland among others, has a long-term client in Paul Pogba.
Reports from Italy claimed that the Dutch-Italian agent had passed on April 28 were dispelled by Raiola's @MinoRaiola Twitter account, which has 200,000 followers.
Talk over the health of the 54-year-old have been swirling since a January update from the same account.
That message read: "Mino Raiola is undergoing ordinary medical checks that require anestesia. All was planned and no emergency surgery happened."
It is believed that Raiola had been moved to San Raffaelle's intensive care unit having been taken to hospital early in the year.
Before the man's account responded, Dr. Alberto Zangrillo of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milano spoke out.
He said: "I'm outraged by the phone calls from pseudo-journalists speculating on the life of a man who is fighting to survive."
With a friend of Raiola saying that hadn't passed away, but was "very, very ill".
Amid the confusion, Real Madrid paid tribute to Raiola before swiftly deleting their post.
It had read: "Real Madrid CF. its president and its board of directors deeply regret the death of Mino Raiola.
"And would like to express their condolences and their affection to all his relatives and loved ones."
- Breaking News
Source: Read Full Article