Clyde Edwards-Helaire wasn’t involved Tuesday as the Kansas City Chiefs began on-field preparations for Week 18. He might be available when they next hit the playing field.
The Chiefs running back has a chance to play Saturday versus the Broncos, per coach Andy Reid. Edwards-Helaire missed Kansas City’s Week 17 loss to Cincinnati after suffering a shoulder injury the week prior. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport previously reported that tests showed there was swelling but no structural damage on CEH’s injured collarbone.
The second-year back is second on the Chiefs in rushing but has typically been the primary option when healthy.
Offensive tackle Orlando Brown (calf) practiced Tuesday, and the team is optimistic he will be ready to play this weekend.
- The Arizona Cardinals activated linebacker Markus Golden, tackle D.J. Humphries, LB Devon Kennard and cornerback Breon Borders from the reserve/COVID list.
- The Baltimore Ravens activated tight end Josh Oliver from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Dallas Cowboys placed WR Michael Gallup on injured reserve, activated defensive tackle Quinton Bohanna from the reserve/COVID-19 list and placed offensive tackle Josh Ball on the COVID-19 list.
- The Philadelphia Eagles activated cornerback Craig James and wideout John Hightower from the practice squad reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Seattle Seahawks placed running back Alex Collins on injured reserve. Defensive back Gavin Heslop was placed on the reserve/COVID list.
- The Washington Football Team activated punter Tress Way from the reserve/COVID list.
- The Arizona Cardinals signed veteran cornerback Bashaud Breeland to the practice squad. Breeland was released by the Vikings on Dec. 18.
- The Baltimore Ravens signed running back Jacques Patrick to the practice squad.
- The Indianapolis Colts waived linebacker Malik Jefferson.
- The Los Angeles Rams signed wide receiver Warren Jackson to the practice squad and waived WR J.J. Koski, kicker Ryan Santoso and long snapper Carson Tinker.
- The New Orleans Saints are releasing practice squad running back Josh Adams, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
- The Seattle Seahawks signed running back Josh Johnson from the practice squad to the active roster.
- The Tennessee Titans released wide receiver Golden Tate from the practice squad.
- The Washington Football Team signed wide receiver Antonio Gandy-Golden to the practice squad. WFT released quarterback Kyle Shurmur and punter Ryan Winslow.
Source: Read Full Article